Friday, September 25, 2009

Week

No organization on this post whatsoever. Just things that I've liked/disliked about the week.

LIKED:
- An A on my first paper for my LAS!
- An A on my first test for Psych!
- Hanging out with my awesome friends in room 222!
- New Bible study called Atta Ha'eesh (You The Man) led by that one guy who is involved in everything. We're going to watch a Paul Washer sermon next week. I'm excited.
- First Wesley Service Scholar meeting. Not bad.
- Cornerstone youth group
- My paper for LAS is almost done, just have to do the Works Cited page.
- Doing almost a whole day of service at the United Way food drive (tomorrow, actually)
- Humans vs. Zombies game starts next week!
- Discovering the Grill Express actually has pretty decent food. Only problem is they don't serve milk with the meals.
- Talking in Spanish with the TA from Argentina and actually understanding and being understood!
- I'm not sick! No H1N1 or MRSA for me this week.
- Family is coming on Sunday!
- Revelation Singers and awesome Campus Worship!
- Discovering that my floormate who also scored the Duffy Obama poster has Skype!
- Discussing controversial topics in LAS- it's fun.

DISLIKED:
- My dorm room door is broken! It doesn't always lock, and it's the weekend, and the earliest it will get fixed is probably Monday. Bah. I just have to be extra careful and make sure it locks when I leave. (No way to tell if it is locked from the inside.)
- The Achilles Fly in room 222 that wouldn't leave me alone.
- Realizing that I am out of shape. And gaining weight. I did do some exercise tonight, and I'm going to do some every night from now on (Hold me to that!), and I am going to start my dance classes soon, so I will be ok.
- I had a case of writer's block with my second LAS paper. But it is almost done!
- Missing the research project I signed up for because I took a nap. On the plus side, that nap was really good.

All in all, it's been a pretty good week. I can't really complain. I'm enjoying it, and I am looking forward to seeing Mom, Dad, and Grandma this Sunday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment