Friday, September 4, 2009

Time flies...

My day Thursday was pretty bland, marked only by the arrival of my new alarm clock and the college's Convocation. I didn't really do much that is blog-worthy.

Today was another day of class for me. In my LAS we got into a discussion about affirmative action and the arguments for and against it and how to test the validity of arguments. There were puns going around before we got into this discussion because we were also talking about how to use humor. The class was not very structured but we had some laughs.

Psychology went over what the textbook said and discussed a few psychology perspectives. It was familiar but it was good to see the subject matter again.

In Spanish we went through our goals for the class and then we brainstormed words to write for our next class.

English was a simple class; we only had to tell a story on paper and then we were free to go. I got done with about 15-20 minutes to spare.

This afternoon I said bye to my floormates because they went home for the weekend and I worked on homework. Really, there isn't much going on right now, but I'm going to go to bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment