Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day

Sunday was a pretty good day. I felt better and I went to a new church. It looked like a Catholic church but it was a Methodist. The services were fairly traditional, even the 'contemporary' service. This church is bigger than the one I am used to, and it has two preachers. Cool. Communion was fairly similar to home too.

Today has been a good day. Not much has gone on, but I did get some supplies, like a trash can, notebooks, and a paper planner. My floormates returned today so I feel less anti-social. My one floormate gave me a piece of chocolate cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory. Yummmmmm. We had a little party in the Area Coordinator's apartment. I got to meet her dog and play Wii.

Tomorrow I don't have class, but I am volunteering in the coffee shop on campus. Free drink every time I work, woot woot! :) I don't drink coffee, but they also offer smoothies. Yum.

Homework is nearly done. I have 10 more Spanish vocabulary words to do and that is it. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment