Thursday, September 10, 2009

Forgot to mention

I forgot to say in my last post that Simpson has a suspected case of H1N1 (that's Swine Flu). I don't know who it is. They (health services) are taking precautions. I am using ridiculous amounts of hand sanitizer. I doubt I will get the Swine Flu. And if I do, I doubt I will get super-sick and die. If I DO end up getting it and dying, I will get to see Jesus that much quicker. But I think He has a plan for me that doesn't involve dying from Swine Flu. ;)

2 comments:

  1. i am not allowing you to die. i have 2 more years of high school to live through and i can't have my advice die on me :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, I know. I'm being careful :P

    Right now we are supposed to be worrying about MRSA- that case was NOT Swine Flu but they are now telling us that there are other cases that appear to be Swine Flu. Yay. :|

    ReplyDelete