Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy October!

I have been pretty busy with papers, but I've finished now, except for one that is due Wednesday. I've started thinking deeply about it, though.

This week, it has been raining a lot at night, then in the mornings it is still gray, so I have been tricked into carrying my umbrella when it isn't raining. Alas.

This week I have been presented with an interesting question: Is there something more certain than facts?

Mom and Dad and Grandma came to visit on Sunday for Family Weekend and they got to meet most of the RLC people. That was pretty cool. They got me a DQ blizzard- Cookie Jar. It was okay. I prefer just one type of cookie if I'm going to have a cookie blizzard.

My friends are sick, but I am not. That makes me confused. However, one of them is in a lot of stuff and she is going to drop from exhaustion, I just know it. She has 2 choirs, swim practice 2x day, homework, classes, and 5 hours of enforced study in the library each week.

I suppose I ought to say what I am in nowadays. Monday I have class, Spanish table, and Pep Band. Tuesday I have volunteering in the coffeeshop and no other obligations (but I am going to start doing other volunteering). Wednesday I have class, Spanish table (if I want), Revelation Singers, and Campus Worship. Thursday I have one class, Forum Events (if they happen), and Atta Ha-eesh, a new Bible study group. Friday I have class and no other obligations. Saturday, no obligations. Sunday, church and no other obligations. I go to bed around 10:30 each night and get up at 7:00. It's not a bad routine.

I don't know what else to talk about... Life is fine. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment