Friday, December 18, 2009

home

well, I'm home, have been home for two days (counting today) now.

I thought I'd sleep better when I was home, but as yet, only one of the two nights has been a solid sleeping experience. I am so tired of being tired even though I try to sleep! It's not so much that I can't fall asleep, I'm pretty good at that, but I've not slept soundly. I can't figure out why I've had such trouble sleeping through the night. I don't seem to have dreams, my room is fairly dark now that I am home, and I'm a decent temperature. I haven't slept well since Thanksgiving, though. This is frustrating.

I'm currently reading a book that my dad got. It's "My Wild Kingdom" by Marlin Perkins, who was the host of Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom show. I'm about 1/3 through and I really am enjoying it. He's got a lot of interesting stories.

There sure is a lot of snow out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment