Thursday, December 10, 2009

Despues de las tormentas de nieve (After the snowstorms)

Today's Picturing. It's cold. When I got up this morning, it was -3F WITHOUT windchill, and down to -25F with windchill. It's currently 13F and windchill is around 1F. Um. Cold!!!(I wrote this yesterday the 10th, actually, but didn't get a chance to post.)

This car is so tiny... and so COVERED!

A snow cave!

The ice INSIDE the window in my friends' room! Whaaat?!

The crazy amounts of snow in the parking lot. Note how all the cars have a lot of snow behind them from the plowing.

Little berries in the snow.

Looking north toward my residence hall. That pile of snow is higher than the truck on the left!

I was amused by the truck full of snow.

The steam leak, which is THE clearest spot on campus.

Pretty Smith Chapel... Gorgeous.

Steps? What steps? Oh! Those steps.

Panorama shot from the top of the steps of the chapel. Click to enlarge (may get too big, not sure.)

The nativity scene.

The nativity scene from further away. I wanted to show the pew candles too.

Icicles. Everywhere. This is on the Music Building.

At night, this arch is lit up in white lights that have blue in them. It's cool.

Squirrel tracks! I saw a squirrel having trouble with the snow because it was so deep. Really cute.

I think this is the best picture of a fire hydrant I've ever taken. Granted, it's the only one I've ever taken... but I still think it's good.

EPIC icicles. I think Simpson needs to invest in better roof insulation...

No comments:

Post a Comment