Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I should really go to bed.

I had a great time at my new swing dance class with the same friend who went with me last semester.

I got a 93% on my first calculus test which makes me feel very good about myself in terms of my math ability.

Campus worship tonight was great. We had some mix-it-up leaders and it was good to have.

RLC is doing a collection for Haiti- teeshirts for making bed-mats, money to help in whatever way, shoes because people need shoes, and time to help pack Meals From the Heartland meals. I really hope people respond well to this.

Physically I am not at tip-top shape, but considering it's the middle of winter and I'm not getting enough sleep (again...), I'm actually doing quite well.

I only have a little bit of homework for Friday but I have things to do besides just homework. I need to write up a resume, recopy calculus notes, and pack and write out a thing for this leadership retreat I'm going to Friday night/Saturday. I think it will be good, and if it isn't, at least it's free food and I get to go off-campus! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment