Monday, May 3, 2010

May Term starts today

It should be interesting. This is a set-up similar to Cornell College. I think I would not like it. The first day and I'm sitting around doing nothing because I have no homework and we haven't gotten into our bucket list yet.

Most of the bucket list is food related. One of my friends wants to go for free pie at Village Inn and Indian food and Pizza Ranch and Maid Rite... there's more, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

We're also going to have a "Bones" marathon. And going to parks and museums and who knows what else. I don't know if we can cram everything into the 3 weeks! haha.

I spent the weekend at my friend K's house. That was an experience. Apparently her family is kind of famous... Her dad is editor in chief of a travel magazine, and so she's been featured in his editorial column, as well as having her picture in articles for the magazine. I asked her if having the photographers following them on vacation was annoying, and she said that it wasn't that bad, and by the end of the week they didn't want the photographers to leave. Me, I'd rather have an anonymous kind of vacation. But that's just me.

Finals were fine, I didn't fail anything, but my GPA for the year has kind of been shot. Oh well. It's still a perfectly decent GPA. Just not one I'm used to getting. ;)

I'm looking forward to spending this weekend in Grinnell. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment