Sunday, September 12, 2010

Labor Day Week

This has been another short week but still jam-packed with stuff to do.

Monday was Labor Day, durr, so no classes AGAIN. I would like to start a week normally! I'll get my wish this week.

This week I learned that everyone's got the wrong textbook for our Anthro class. On the plus side this means no more awkward speech thing. Possibly a speech thing, but not the awkward one.

I've learned some more Greek vocabulary. But what really is difficult for me right now is parsing, where you have to figure out all kinds of stuff about the word. I just haven't practiced with it enough, I suppose. I have a few friends I study with, so that helps.

None of my fishies have died yet. Good!

I don't know what else to talk about, so I'll just hush and go do my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment