Tuesday, March 9, 2010

foggy

This is a crazy week.

A list of what I've done just today (not in order):
- Finished a 5 page paper
- Finished a calculus assignment, even though I did a wrong problem
- Called about a job
- Wrote on a letter for the job
- Had a deep conversation with someone who wasn't entirely awake
- Said goodbye to my poor hyacinth
- Worked out
- Studied Spanish
- Wondered where the sun went (it's very very very foggy here)
- Found out that my college is now doing Direct Stafford loans, which means I have to fill out a new master promissory note because I can't use the lender I used for this year. This irritates me.
- Found out some info for the New Orleans trip, woo hoo!

I think I've run myself down this weekend, so I'm trying not to do too much, but the life of a college student requires busy-ness, does it not?

But you know, life is good. It really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment