Monday, November 16, 2009

a post at last for all you people who are so diligently waiting... or something.

Sorry about not writing much... I have decided I'm going to try to post something every day for this week and we'll see if I get back into a better habit of blogging.

So, let's see... last time I posted was my 2 year. Not much has happened since then.

THE big thing is that my boyfriend got baptized. I am very proud of him for making the choice to do so. He is growing in faith and it is a joy to watch. :D

I have decided to start memorizing Scripture intentionally. I'm starting with the verses that are best for talking about salvation. So far, I've got John 3:16 (which doesn't really count because I just knew it anyway) and Romans 5:8.

My FM system broke, so I sent it in today via UPS overnight air... It was about $43 for shipping alone. Good grief...

I figured out how to make a root-beer freeze- fill part of a cup with soft-serve ice cream, add root-beer, stir. Enjoy!

I got my books today that I ordered. 5 books for $20, a great deal. They're all Christian books from Relevant magazine/media. I'll write about each one as I get them read.

No comments:

Post a Comment