Saturday, November 6, 2010

so...

A lot of things have happened since the last time I posted but honestly I don't want to write about all of it, so I'll give Reader's Digest blurbs about things.

- I've been home 3x and got to see my dear bf all 3 times.
- I went on a fall break trip to Omaha, which was fun, and definitely an eye opening experience as I served supper at a soup kitchen for the first time.
- I've been a listening ear for a friend who is dealing with a major life change, incidents at school, and other stressors.
- I had a cold this/last week but it is clearing up, which makes me happy.
- I bought an exercise mat so I can do Pop Pilates in my dorm room without getting bruises because the floor is hard. (Pop Pilates here with Cassey: http://www.youtube.com/user/blogilates )
- This month I am making a point of posting as a status on Facebook what I am thankful for each day.
- I am enjoying my classes and made it through midterms with all A's except one A-.
- I got to test view "The Candy Shop" by Whitestone Motion Pictures, which is a "fable about child sex trafficking" and it is intended to raise awareness against it. ( http://www.whitestonemotionpictures.com/Films/the-candy-shop/ )
- I have been doing a bit of service lately for Wesley Service and it has been fun.

That's all the (semi) important stuff, so there you go. A post at last. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment